i made a scene

I have funny stories. Wanna hear one?

I found this photo today- which I photoshopped in a stupor I guess.This was one of the worst days I can remember.  I was in pieces, heartbreak like a dull ache that throbs and giggles.  Life is terrible in this place. I am the one in middle by the way

But I had long past made plans with these 2 chicks who I hadn't seen in 20 years.  We met at a spot on the harbor, a deck, very nice.  And there was a Reggae band which was out of place but there they were.  There I was.

These girls had not changed. In fact I was embarrassed for Mimi who somehow fell into a 1989 vortex of neon spandex, big hair and vodka tonics. This was how it went:

Fatova dance with me!  Dance, come on! Come on!  


I wanted to lay on the deck and sob and this headcase is at me to dance with her which I hate unless I am in a blackout so I had 2 choices:  punch her in the face or dance. I danced with her.


You aren't fun anymore!  What happened to crazy Fatova?? You used to be so fun! Come on! 


My response was a show stopper.  I picked up my glass and threw it hard to the floor sending shards everywhere. Of course the band stopped just in time for everyone to see the spectacle:

"What do you want Mimi?  Do you want me to go fuck the bass player?  Do you want me to throw up all over the floor here and then fuck the bass player?  Will that make you happy?" 

And with my purse in tow, I stormed to the exit (I will never forget this) and yelled at the top of my lungs "Get out of the 80's you stupid fucking whore!"  and fell down the stairs

HILarious. I was able to get up it wasn't a bad fall, I heard people laugh and the band started again.

I think I ended on a good note but barfing all over myself would have been so cool. 

Crazy Fatova.  I think I am wearing a stonewash miniskirt.Ugh.

But the takeaway here is ...yeah.  I one threw up on a dance floor and then fucked the bass player. 

Comments